Once in a lifetime opportunity :)


Here's a compilation of charities and institutions we like, if you would take a suggestion.

If you're one of those that are thinking, hey, include me in the list, I could use a donation; I'll give you yet another idea: donate blood. It's FREE and it saves lives! I highly recommend.

Also, most of the places have a 100% tax deductible donation policy.

Anyway, I decided to put this list together to make it easier for those who prefer donating online, for here I can include the links.

So many people have so much less than we do.
That's why I feel honored to use this opportunity to make this call.

Browse,
get inspired,
and share the love.

American Cancer Society

You can help in the fight against cancer! Volunteer for events, talk to your legislators, and donate to your American Cancer Society.

Donate by Phone
To donate to the American Cancer Society by phone, call 1-800-ACS-2345.

Donate by Mail
To donate by mail, send donor information along with check to this address:
American Cancer Society
P.O. Box 22718
Oklahoma City, OK 73123-1718

Donate Online
http://www.cancer.org - Donate

Also with fund raising events.