Once in a lifetime opportunity :)


Here's a compilation of charities and institutions we like, if you would take a suggestion.

If you're one of those that are thinking, hey, include me in the list, I could use a donation; I'll give you yet another idea: donate blood. It's FREE and it saves lives! I highly recommend.

Also, most of the places have a 100% tax deductible donation policy.

Anyway, I decided to put this list together to make it easier for those who prefer donating online, for here I can include the links.

So many people have so much less than we do.
That's why I feel honored to use this opportunity to make this call.

Browse,
get inspired,
and share the love.

The Leukemia & Lymphoma Society

To fight against blood cancers.
Not only can you donate, but you can also participate on their events. One of my friends runs marathons to raise funds with their Team In Training.

To donate via mail to the NJ chapter, you may send it to the address:
Northern New Jersey Chapter
14 Commerce Drive, Ste. 301
Cranford, NJ 07016

To donate online, click here:

http://www.lls.org - Donate